The 2018 Junior High Doubles League Registration is OPEN!
Please see the bottom of this page for registration details!
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FLYER! (coming soon)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Jr. High DOUBLES League (for Advanced Beginner & Intermediate Players)
Every Sunday, September 30th – November 18th (except Oct. 21st*)
Time: 3:00-4:30 pm **
- 7th – 9th Grade students (currently enrolled in 7th-9th grades)
- $35 for current USTA members
- $45 for Non-USTA members
- Financial Aid is available – contact Shane Wilson (below)
- Match experience is required.
- Prizes for Winner & Runner-up
- WATAopoly points awarded for players registered in the league (subs not eligible for WATAopoly points)
This is a good opportunity to get court practice & competition for the upcoming Spring Jr. High season.
(*No play on Oct. 21st due to the WATA Red Shoe Spooktacular Jr. Tournament)
(**MANDATORY PLAYER MEETING: SUNDAY, SEPT. 30TH. PLAYERS NEED TO BE AT THE CTC AT 2:30 PM FOR A LEAGUE MEETING)
For those who are interested in learning or are not yet ready for match play but would like to improve, WATA is offering Jr. High Clinics as follows:
- $10 per clinic
- WATAopoly points awarded
JR. HIGH BEGINNER CLINICS
- Creekmore Tennis Center
- Mondays 5:00-6:00 pm
- Instructor : Tami Martin 918-774-3833
For more information contact:
Doubles League: Shane Wilson -- 479-420-7730 email@example.com OR
Leslie Jackson – 479-651-5735 firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinics: Tami Martin -- 918-774-3833
WATA -- 479-782-5333 Or visit www.watatennis.net
CURRENT USTA MEMBERS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS ($35.00)
You will need your USTA # and TEAM ID#7033362801
NON-USTA MEMBERS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS ($45.00):
· Non-Members must set up a USTA Account before they can register to play. Go to https://tennislink.usta.com/Dashboard/Main/Signup.aspx?App=4 ?to set up your account.
· Write down your USTA Account ID #.
· Then go to https://tennislink.usta.com/TeamTennis/Main/Registration.aspx to register for JH Doubles.
o USE TEAM ID #7033362800
1-year USTA Jr. Membership is $20.00 if you decide you want to purchase a membership. Link to membership: https://www.usta.com/en/home/membership/individual-memberships.html